Don't miss our entire store section of standard address markers
Your address defines you. So should the address sign that displays your home's address.
The Custom Double Arch Address Plaque is a medium sized plaque that showcases any home. Your address plate can be created from aluminum or bronze in several colors, with a natural metal finish for text and borders.
The address plate holds up to eight characters to display the address number. Type will be set on a standard size plaque that measures 16 inches wide by 10 inches tall.
After all your options are set and done, your plaque will be finished with a clear coat, and can be mounted on your house, or on your lawn for an additional fee for sturdy lawn stakes.
Our address plaques are crafted in the United States through an earth-friendly process that uses lead- and mercury-free alloys. All address signs come with a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee. So you don't have to wait, your Standard Double Arch Address Plaque will ship in as little as eight business days.
Looking for a smaller version of this address marker? Check out the Petite Double Arch Address Plaque
.There are several ways to customize your address sign. Don't forget to select the purchasing options above in the drop down menus.Standard Double Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address sign holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.