See the rest of our standard address signs
The personalized Angled Horizontal Address Plaque complements any home or office with its classic design. This is a medium sized address sign and measures 16 inches by 8 inches. With space for eight address numbers, your address will be highly visible. There will be no question that this home is yours, and with its style, that you are proud to live there.
A custom metal address plaque that homeowners mount on their house or in their lawn is a great way to increase curb appeal. Real estate agents can testify that a permanent metal address plaque is a sign of quality. Cast for a lifetime out of aluminum or bronze metal, this address plaque is built to last. Address plate is finished with a clear protective coating and has a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee.
Looking for the vertical version of this address plate? See the Standard Angled Rectangle Vertical Address Plaque
.There are several ways to personalize your address sign. Don't forget to select the choices in the drop down menus above.Custom Angled Horizontal Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address plaque holds up to eight address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
- Blind Wall Mount has threaded dowels that screw into the back of the address plaque, hiding the mounting hardware. To mount the Blind Wall option, simply drill holes into the wall, apply industrial glue into the holes, screw the dowels into the plaque and adhere the plaque to the wall.
- Screw Wall Mount means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. After mounted, four screw heads will be visible on the front of the address plaque. These high quality address plaques are finished with simple rosettes surrounding the pre-drilled holes, finishing the plaque. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, place the screws through the predrilled holes in plaque and screw into the wall. Anchors or industrial glue can be used in the drilled holes in the wall if needed.
- Lawn Mount makes displaying the address sign in the yard hassle-free. Two lawn stakes are included with this mounting option for an additional fee. To mount, two screws per stake are used to affix the stakes to the back of the address plate. The stakes are easily placed into the ground.