Don't miss our other small address signs
Crafted in the USA, the Petite Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque is nine inches in width by five inches tall. This address sign can be personalized with as many as five address numbers.
There are several options to customize these small address plaques. Metal options are aluminum or bronze. The address plaques will display address numbers and borders in the natural finish of aluminum or bronze, depending on the plate metal option selected. The three border options for the Petite Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque include single line, double line or no border.
The address markers are clear coated to prevent weathering and manufactured of an earth friendly alloy that contains no lead or mercury. A lifetime guarantee is provided by the manufacturer. Wall mounting hardware is included with the Petite Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque. For an additional fee, the plaque can be customized for mounting on a lawn with a lawn stake. The Petite Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque will ship in as few as eight business days.
Looking for a similar address plaque? Check out the Petite Inset Arch Address Plaque
.Be sure to personalize the address plaque in the drop down menus above.Petite Rounded Inset Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:Blind Wall Mount
- Five address numbers are displayed on address plaques.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. Itís that easy.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.Lawn Mount
includes with one lawn stake for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stake easily screws onto the back of the address plate by two screws. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.