Don't miss our full selection of small address plaques
This attractive address sign is made in the USA and manufactured in a way that is environmentally friendly. The Small Angled Horizontal Address Plaque is a rectangular plaque that measures 9 inches wide by 4 inches tall. It has a classic design and is detailed with angled corners.
Up to five numerals can be displayed on the address marker, and it can be customized and delivered to you in as little as eight business days. The Small Angled Horizontal Address Plaque is available in your choice of metals, background colors and borders, so you can get the look you want for your home or business. A clear coat protects your customized address plaque from the outdoor elements that can cause weathering.
The Small Angled Horizontal Address Plaque comes with blind or screw mounting hardware for walls. A lawn mounting option is provided for an additional fee, and includes a lawn stake. Make your metal, color and border selections and add this personalized address marker to your home or business.
Looking for the vertical version of this address sign? See the Petite Angled Vertical Address Plaque
.Don't forget to customize the address sign with the options above in the drop down menus.Small Angled Horizontal Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:
- Address plaque displays up to five address numbers.
- Address signs are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
Consider the desired appearance and location to be displayed when selecting the mounting option. All three mounting options are easy to install. Here is a little more information to make the best choice.Blind Wall Mount
does not have visible screws on the front of the address plaque. To mount, simply drill holes in the wall, screw in the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque, apply adhesive in the drilled holes and adhere the address plaque to the wall.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. This option will have four visible screw heads on the front of the address plate, framed by rosettes for a finished look. To mount, drill holes into the wall and screw the plaque to the wall. Adhesive or anchors can be used in the holes, if needed.Lawn Mount
includes one lawn stake, to easily place the petite sized address sign in the ground. Two screws affix the plate to the stake and are not visible from the front of the address plate.