Don't miss our entire selection of small address plaques
The Petite Vertical Inset Address Plaque is 4 inches wide by 9 inches tall. It can fit up to five address numbers, making it useful for nearly any address. The address sign comes with wall mounting hardware, so this rectangular address plate with small insets on the corners can hang prominently at the front of a building or home. There is also an option to have it be lawn mountable for an additional fee. The lead and mercury free alloy is safe for any lawn.
The plate background color options are accompanied by border options that make the design stand out even more, making it easy for people trying to find a building spot the address plaque. The completed design is topped with a clear protective coat and given a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
The Petite Vertical Inset Address Plaque is made in the United States of America. It can be personalized, shipped and at its destination in as few as eight business days.
Looking for the horizontal version of this address marker? Check out the Petite Horizontal Inset Address PlaqueBe sure to customize the address sign with the options above in the drop down menus.Petite Vertical Inset Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:Blind Wall Mount
- Address plaque displays up to five address numbers.
- Address markers are constructed from aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. Itís that easy.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.Lawn Mount
includes with one lawn stake for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stake easily screws onto the back of the address plate by two screws. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.