Don't miss our other small address plaques
With space for up to five (5) digits of text, the Petite Full Arch Address Plaque is 9 inches wide by 5 inches tall.
This small address marker can be personalized to your specifications, including the choice of an aluminum or bronze metal plaque. Address plaque background color options are: black, blue, red, green or brown. Border options are: single line, double line or no border. Address numbers will be the natural finish of aluminum or bronze, depending on the plate metal option selected.
Address plates are made with an Earth-friendly process, a lead and mercury free alloy, and are clear coated for protection for all outside climates. Address signs are shipped in as little as eight (8) business days and have a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer.
Blind wall and screw wall mounting hardware is included with each address sign, with lawn mounting options available for an additional cost for the lawn stake.
Looking for a similar arch address plaque? Check out the Petite Georgetown Address Plaque
.Don't forget to customize the address marker in the drop down menus above.Petite Full Arch Address Plaque Purchasing Options Details:
Mounting Options Explained:Blind Wall Mount
- Address plate displays up to five address numbers.
- Address plaques are manufactured in aluminum or bronze metals.
- All address plaques have five background plate color options and the natural metal finish for the raised address numbers and borders. The bronze address plaques will have the natural bronze text with a satin finish. Likewise, aluminum address plaques will have natural silver/aluminum text with a satin finish, as pictured above.
- Three border options are available: no border, single line, and double line.
- Mounting options include a lawn mount and two versions of a wall mounting system.
has hidden mounting hardware. To mount, simply drill holes into the wall, add industrial glue to the holes, screw the threaded dowels into the back of the address plaque and adhere to the wall. Itís that easy.Screw Wall Mount
means the screws will go through the plaque and into the wall. It will ship with four predrilled holes in the address plate. A rosette surrounds each screw head for detail and a finished look after it is mounted. To mount, drill holes in the wall, and simply attach the plaque to the wall with the included screws.Lawn Mount
includes with one lawn stake for a yard or flowerbed mount. The lawn stake easily screws onto the back of the address plate by two screws. No visible hardware is seen from the front of the address sign.